Saturday, July 15, 2017

Welcome!



Learning new things is always challenging, but if you have a good teacher, then it becomes easier!

Dear readers: I have to be honest. This is my first time integrating technology and education... Come on!, I know how to use technology, but I was not taking advantage of all the wonderful things we can do with it. Well, from today on my teaching life will  different!

So, I´m taking you through my experience...


Day 1: I´ve learned how to create a blog, how to use some google apps like Google slides, and also  I discovered the free and friendly user  EDMONO, which is a great platform to work with your students and colleagues.  Now, I want to see and learn more. I´m very excited!




No comments:

Post a Comment

   GLOSSARY ABOUT SPECIAL NEEDS EDUCATION     Accessibility:  R efers to the design of products, devices, services or enviro...